Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A lot of people like personal trainers, bartenders, servers, etc are out of work because their facilities are closed down. I work in the car business and my income is 100 percent commission based and its been dead the last week. Are you expecting major financial issues soon as not being able to pay the rent or mortgage, car payment, etc because of this? What are your plans?

I'm ok for now in savings, I'm in Vegas tourist industry is what I rely on my place of work shut down for a month. But worse case scenario tap into college funds. I'm expecting 3 make months till some kind of normalcy.

or approved as its still not last check
plus that will go fast

There is a government program that states if you lose your job, get laid off, or lose your job that you are eligible for unemployment benefits.

I manage a restaurant in TN and bartend big events through another employer and we're all on furlough unfortunately. I just got told today about the full time job. Had a gig get canceled and venue shut down last friday on the gigs. My company did contact the state though so it's easy to get unemployment but it still sucks. Max is 275 a week here

I’m lucky I’m 80 percent disabled with the VA and my lawyer is trying to get me to 100 percent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.