Coughing.....not just reserved for tren!

TheMuscleMan

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have noticed that coughing can occur when using gear other than tren. I am currently doing a test and dbol cycle, 2250mg test cyp per week and 75mg dbol on training days. I did a shot of 750mg of Test cyp the other day and got that feeling like I get when I do tren, it wasn't as strong or pronounced as it is with tren but it was there and gave me a slight cough. I got the taste on the tip of my tongue my head got tingly and itchy and I got that light feeling you get when you know your about to cough then I actually got a slight cough a couple of times and it was done, lasted just a couple mins total. I hadn't noticed it before when I do only test but I haven't done 3ml of Test in a single shot all by itself before, always mixed with something else but this cycle is 3cc of Test Mon, 3cc Wed, 3cc Fri.

From this experience I can say that tren is not the only gear that will make you cough but I can say with a good amount of confidence that it does amplify the cough. Now I have read people do tren alone and get no cough at all so I am wondering if it is the combination of Test and tren that cause it or if it is actually the test causing it and the tren making it worse???!!! I have never done tren by itself before so I can't draw on personal experience with it as to coughing with just tren or not but I think that test will give a cough and you may not notice it until you get to real high doses by itself and when adding tren to test makes what might be a slight unnoticeable cough at 250mg into a dreaded hacking experience.

Maybe someone can lend experiences with the gear cough without tren involved.

Thanks
TMM

All I know is your Tren is some of the best I've ever had... The end.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.