Couple charged hidden valley, ind

That's crazy dude holy shit in the money God damn that's crazy money why you don't fucking tell too many people what you got going on too many fucking rats out there these days.......

PL was on a lot of boards. it was big news awhile back when he went down. Sent a lot of people running to the hills and a lot of paranoia in the scene. He used offshore donations methods, not just BTC and used a re-mailer out of Cincy also. Always had good shit - fast TA and he sold Phen - he was about the only one back then - that had legit stuff.

He was IA's rep , sold gear with mold in it , faked simec reports and stole from the people. I don't wish anyone to get popped but this guy was a fucking clown.

BOP and BOP down still have to wonder if connected...

@halfnatty no they confirmed who it was but bop still extremely unsecure pain been proven to login and read members pms act as them etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.