Couple Questioms on Dose Frequency

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For those that run Test E or C either on cycle or for TRT, anyone actually dose 1 shot per week (every 7 days)? Is there any real physical or mental downside to this? Anyone ever notice really shitty bloodwork around day 6 or 7 right before the next shot?

Can you get away with pinning Mast P twice per week (every 3.5 days)? My plan for an upcoming cycle was Sust and Mast P EOD. However, since my living situation is about to change and privacy is not going to be very ideal, frequent shots may be an issue. Thinking of trying to do sust and mast p twice per week. I know its fine with sust, but worried about the half life of mast p in that frequency.

Isk the answer to this but I am interested in how it goes for you, if you try it. Keep us updated please

Just re-read your post sorry about your situation have you considered Mast E instead of P? You could get by with every 4th day injections. Test E or C and Mast E would pair nicely. Worst case 1 a week would work but may develop some unstable plasma levels.

Just re-read your post sorry about your situation have you considered Mast E instead of P? You could get by with every 4th day injections. Test E or C and Mast E would pair nicely. Worst case 1 a week would work but may develop some unstable plasma levels.
kazman68Yes, but im already stocked up on P for this run.

The only time I run a single injection/week is when I run TRT.

To keep blood levels more stable what about E3D?

The only time I run a single injection/week is when I run TRT.

To keep blood levels more stable what about E3D?
01dragonslayerRight. Im pretty sure if your getting legitimate trt from the doctor it's going to be 1x/week with test e or cyp. It's half like is 12 to 14 days for both. After a few weeks it will level out and be steady.

Also, I'm sure you be fine with sus 1x/wk, if that's what your have on hand. You will have more peaks and dips on the day of and after injection due to the propinate and phenly propinate short half life's. This shouldnt be too much of issue. However, if you can pin it eod this would be best.

Last edited:
What dose is the mast being used for, Estro control or a >400mg a week?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.