crashed gear reheated now turns into a gel?

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i have some susutanon 300... it was good last time i used it... i had to heat it now and then as it looked like it was crashing...

now a year later i heat it up... and next day it's a nearly solid gel in the vial???? have i ruined it? i'm heating with a heating pad... do i need to get it hotter?

I've had crystals and cloudy gear, no gel. Eric's sticky here says if it gets like goo to just keep reheating.

https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php/topic,4145.0.html

A coffee maker is ideal to heat it. A heating pad might not get hot enough. And do not put a pin in the top to vent. That will just introduce bacteria.

I've brought crystalized gear back by putting on a stove burner that's heated just enough so I could still touch it.

Tattz said:
A coffee maker is ideal to heat it. A heating pad might not get hot enough. And do not put a pin in the top to vent. That will just introduce bacteria.
Tattz
Bump for this quote^^

Good idea Tattz

Good karma!

This is a first! I've never heard of anyone heating crashed gear with a heating pad before ??? I'm amazed it worked at all, .........and just to clarify, You say you've reheated it several times before and a year later you have to heat it again?? How low is your dosage that it lasts that long??? Just wondering....

you say you've reheated it several times before and a year later you have to heat it again?? How low is your dosage that it lasts that long??? Just wondering....

lol.... no... i used it over a year ago and then put it in storage for that time (a year or so)... got it out recently heated it and got clear but then after it cools turns into gel?

honestly i don't have much experience in the crashed gear department but the first time around (last year or so ago) the heating pad would get it fixed... i guess it's just in sadder shape now ..after being stored for a year????

i'm gonna try the coffee warmer...

krustus said:
lol.... no... i used it over a year ago and then put it in storage for that time (a year or so)... got it out recently heated it and got clear but then after it cools turns into gel?

honestly i don't have much experience in the crashed gear department but the first time around (last year or so ago) the heating pad would get it fixed... i guess it's just in sadder shape now ..after being stored for a year????

i'm gonna try the coffee warmer...
krustusOh....
How did you store it?

krustus said:
just stored in a box on a shelf in the closet...
krustusNothing wrong with that method......Try the burner, or if you have a coffee maker with a plate warmer, use it.

Sust isn't the costly . Why not just order another bottle and trash the crashed gear.

yeah not to costly but if it can be salvaged i have a few vials ... could save me a few bucks... but if i can't get it back i guess i'm gonna need more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.