Crashed tne

I have always heated mine that crashed as well and usually that does the trick.

Yeah, just stick it in a zip lock bag and throw it under some hot water for a bit and it will redisolve.

I have some crazy pwo blend frm some ugl that's not around anymore that did that. Thick gel! I just put some mig and BB that's sterile in it. It thins it and dissolves it for a while. But i rarely use the stuff so its like it evaporates and thickens again, like honey. Like I turn it upside down and the air doesnt rise lol. Crazy shit.

No problem brother, you are welcome but I should have elaborated.
You can put a little water in a pan and heat it up on the stove but you need to stick a pin in it to vent the pressure, I usually use a 21g.
You can also put it in a heating pad on high and that usually works too but takes a little longer.

By the looks of the thickness of that bottle I would use the pan of water technique fill water 1/2 to 3/4 way up the bottle and heat it up bring to a slight boil if need be and it will get the crystals out, I have had to do this and the bottle would crash again so I did it every time I used the bottle and all worked out good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.