Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
crashed liquid var, how would you fix....

Shake it up and use hot water from sink. Let sit in water for 2 minutes, shake , repeat

Bringing back Suspensions are generally harder than bringing back Solutions. You can try heating up the Var, but that won't always work because the compounds are not on the molecular level and weren't super heated to be mixed to begin with. If it's just barely crashed, you can bring it back, if it's really crashed.......it's garbage.

Is my E too high? I just got depressed reading the sadness of this thread.

....rhetorical question

Mix some everclear in there and just add extra to dose whatever you add do the math

TSizemore said:
Bringing back Suspensions are generally harder than bringing back Solutions. You can try heating up the Var, but that won't always work because the compounds are not on the molecular level and weren't super heated to be mixed to begin with. If it's just barely crashed, you can bring it back, if it's really crashed.......it's garbage.
TSizemore
Bringing back suspensions are usually impossible.

As an aside, the reason no one makes/sells IM anavar is because it's a very unstable compound when making it as any liquid form. I had some really potent IM var, crashed way too soon though, not recoverable.

So this started out as an injectable? I've really wanted to try an injectable var but my guy says it's impossible without EO or guaiacol or both maybe. I guess it's an oral now. I'd try everclear like mentioned above.

Thaistick said:
So this started out as an injectable? I've really wanted to try an injectable var but my guy says it's impossible without EO or guaiacol or both maybe. I guess it's an oral now. I'd try everclear like mentioned above.
Thaistick
You do realize that was a joke. Everclear is alcohol not a carrier oil. Also liquid var means oral liquid not injectable liquid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fZuW-aJsg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.