Crashing your test levels.....

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Since I'm on TRT I have had a steady supply of test for years, so I'm guessing my receptors are saturated at this point. I have recently bumped things up and I'm responding well at this point...
So I'm thinking I might let my test levels crash to freshen up my receptors, this will be in a few months. No PCT, just take a month off from all gear and the jump right back in.
Thoughts?

Horrible idea.... your receptors are saturated? How do you know, did you ask them LOL that whole receptor myth there is zero truth to that. Your body makes new receptors all the time

i believe going off for 8-12 weeks atleast per year is the best thing to do. it seems many people who have done this report back healthier markers AND they come back better then before.

crashing is a hard word, coming off is what it is. now if you really need TRT this means your natural test is fried then coming off has no point. but for anybody interested in health as well as epic body i recommend going off for said period of time each year.

If you are on TRT or even self imposed TRT there is no bennifit in coming off. Our bodies do not stop producing testosterone for a bit and then start up again in hope to be more productive. As far as saturation, I agree with tk and we do produce new receptors by the thousands each day.

Now there is something to be said about cycling different compounds and giving the body a break. If we look at the science behind why people take a break or deload and comeback stronger the answer is simple. Homeostasis and myostatin. Our bodys produce this muscle blocking protien after time to ensure our muscles do not grow to large.. This is a fact. After some time on cycle our bodys start to realize whats going on and say no fucking way. It knows we are getting to big. Thats when we need to restart the process by taking a break. During this time of course are makers are going to start to improve. We are not putting these forien substances in our bodies and we go back to the levels our bodies want to be at or... Homeostasis.

There are many differnt time frames people believe myostatin leves reach a point where its time to take a break but most feel its between 60-80 days.... This should be kept in mind for those who like to run looong cycles....

Also you ever ask yourself why after week 10-12 of a cycle the gains slow way down... Well thats a huge reason

Dont come off a trt dose.

Good post guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drakonrep said:
i believe going off for 8-12 weeks atleast per year is the best thing to do. it seems many people who have done this report back healthier markers AND they come back better then before.

crashing is a hard word, coming off is what it is. now if you really need TRT this means your natural test is fried then coming off has no point. but for anybody interested in health as well as epic body i recommend going off for said period of time each year.
drakonrepThis is really a form of periodization....it works! But; mind you, if you are removing the only form of Testosterone your body has, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Just to clarify, I'm on prescribed TRT @200 mg test cyp per week, (currently 500 mg) been on this for a couple of years. The idea is to only let my levels fall for a short period, it would take at least two weeks to clear the test, no PCT, so my test levels should fall to near zero, but I would only have to deal with very low/ non existent test levels for a couple weeks.....and the BOOM! Right back on.... Still not sure if it's the best idea though, thanks for the input!

flyingfox said:
Just to clarify, I'm on prescribed TRT @200 mg test cyp per week, (currently 500 mg) been on this for a couple of years. The idea is to only let my levels fall for a short period, it would take at least two weeks to clear the test, no PCT, so my test levels should fall to near zero, but I would only have to deal with very low/ non existent test levels for a couple weeks.....and the BOOM! Right back on.... Still not sure if it's the best idea though, thanks for the input!
flyingfox
My answer stands. Our bodies produce test our whole lives. Levels will drop with age. Your levels are below normal. Doc puts you on trt to get back to a NORMAL fuctional level of test. Why crash it?

What is the diffetence between you and a person who is producing the level of test naturally that you are getting through trt? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Are his receptors fried from producing and using test everyday? No.

Yes i agree going back to a normal range of test in the body MAY.. MAY be good to do every now and then but thats it. There is zero bennifit to dropping levels below what our bodies normally produce. None.

Solid info LT, I appreciate it. Generally I get my test levels back to 550-700, right before I do my blood work which is every six months.
I have it down to a science, 150mg test C for two weeks, drop to 100mg wait 7 days and I get blood drawn.

I know I'm a Newbie here, but I've been in the game for a very long time in many capacities. I just had this conversation the other day with one of my athletes.

LittleTom offers excellent information when answering the question.

Sadly, looking for excuses why someone is not growing does not make something true.

LittleTom said:
My answer stands. Our bodies produce test our whole lives. Levels will drop with age. Your levels are below normal. Doc puts you on trt to get back to a NORMAL fuctional level of test. Why crash it?

What is the diffetence between you and a person who is producing the level of test naturally that you are getting through trt? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Are his receptors fried from producing and using test everyday? No.

Yes i agree going back to a normal range of test in the body MAY.. MAY be good to do every now and then but thats it. There is zero bennifit to dropping levels below what our bodies normally produce. None.
LittleTom
100% true. crashing any kind of hormone levels below normal has zero use and ofcourse is bad for us. people only do it to get on TRT as a way of cheating the tests to read lower then what they normally have. going off from time to time is good for body and brain and longevity but crashing never is.

It took 3+ months for my test levels to crash completely after coming off totally. I was on a lot more than you, 5000mg per week but after 3 months or so of being off my test levels were in the 40s total and free was virtually 0.

Thanks
TMM

Ok, so I won't be trying to crash my levels at this point. I go back to my TRT Doc in November so this will be my "crash" since I will need to get my test levels back to normal (600-700)range before my blood work.

The theory was that since I don't PCT because of low test levels(200<) I would just take a month off (no drugs) prolly not a great idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.