Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Finding ways to help creatine work better can have substantial effects. Creatine, when taken by itself is a very effective supplement when it comes to muscle building. No other supplement has the effects on muscle and energy like creatine monohydrate does. Over the years since the introduction of creatine, people have been trying to find ways to make creatine work even better. The most simple way is to take creatine with a large dose of carbs. Studies have shown that taking creatine with 50 grams or more of a carb like dextrose will be beneficial, however it does come with some side effects. In order to avoid these side effects from the dextrose, different methods have been discovered to help creatine monohydrate work better.

One way is with the use of r-alpha lipoic acid.

Here is the study.

8e3-9c37-1c28-76019d01fa00&sig=PsrlsNrJHpRLxN_2nkU.webp

The general problem with the supplement industry is that you can find studies like this, but the problem is when it comes time to sourcing the r-ALA. Most of the time the research studies do not give you the brand they used in the study. And this is a big problem in my opinion because the supplement industry is notorious for supplement companies using low-quality ingredients, misbranded their supplements, and even outright counterfeit and bogus supplements. In layman’s terms, what you see on the bottle’s label is NOT what is actually in the bottle. This has been proven numerous times (like the protein spiking scandal).

That being said, you’re in luck because as a supplement expert, I know how to get the best quality supplements, like in this creatine stack, so that you will have the best chance at having those supplements actually work.

For this creatine stack, obviously you need the creatine. I only sell and recommend Creapure® brand creatine monohydrate. Believe it or not, it is the ONLY brand of creatine monohydrate, NOT made in China.

Next is the r ala supplement. Without question, the highest quality R ALA supplement is made by Geronova Research.

How to use this creatine stack.

BUY THE CREATINE STACK

If you want to maximize this creatine stack you’ll need to do the following.
Per serving
1 tsp of Creapure® creatine
1 gram of r-ALA
25 grams of carbs. (dextrose)

Now this is from the study. However, in my opinion I would change it up a bit to make it more realistic. Let’s face it, you’re not a science experiment, you’re an average joe.

Instead I would do this.
1 tsp of Creapure®
2 capsules of r-ALA
combine it with your post workout shake which should contain lots of carbohydrates anyway.
Studies have shown that Creapure® creatine monohydrate post workout could be more beneficial.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.