Credit junkies

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone here know how to raise credit score fast? Before I bought my house and oilfield went to shit I was 780 range from every reporting agency.. with this tough time the past 1-1.5 years I had a few months I got behind and was late (never missed) on a few payments here and there. I am the one to never be late and always financed everything bc never had a lot of cash laying around so I guess I was doing the right thing over the years to build good credit.. but now that it dropped I need to get it back up ASAP. Me and my brother plan on opening up a company but will need a business loan and I don't want to fuck our chances up. Anyone have any tips to pick it back up quick? I'm all caught up on bills. Been busting ass on weekends pulling in extra calls for money etc. Is their other shit I can do besides just paying my bills on time? We have about 4 months before we get our business plan together and approach a bank. Gotta find real estate to put building on and estimates from contractors etc for prices to build all that so we have some time on our hands but not much.

Take out a small personal loan from a bank of about $3K-$4K. Make payments every month on time, after 6 months pay off completely. That will boost your credit score.

Also make sure your debt is around 40-50% unpaid but that your making payments on time. Let's say that you have a credit line of $100K but owe $40K but make payments on time, that boosts your score.

Having $100K in credit but none used actually lowers your score quite few points.

Have you got your free report and made sure there are no bad reports that can be desputed?I know a friend that got a credit card from a company that reported like monthly and it helped him a lot and fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.