Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Creedence Clearwater Revival - The 40 Greatest Hits

Another of my all time favorite bands that rocked then and their music is still rockin today.Many great songs from them in this collection that most of you may not have even heard before but are awesome.

https://youtu.be/jqHhcFCOz5c

listened to this album on the way to South Carolina last week, good stuff.

I'm sorry...this is one of the bands I really don't like...except for Susie Q. I like the vibe of that song!

They were good however very basic. From drums to their guitar rhythm was easy to follow. They still threw it together and put on a good show

i can dig it. they had some great tunes

Definitely one of the best bands of all times with an incredible amount of great hits.

Now as for them being basic and easy to follow,I don't decide on bands I like by that.I only care if they rock.If they have a great style of music and songs that are great to listen to and have a great beat.All of theirs fall into those categories.

GAY?? Sorry not even worth commenting on that tkasch.LMAO.

Fortunate Son is an incredible song.Run through the jungle another great one that has a pump you up type of sound.

Ahhhh,Tuna,how can you not like them.So many great hits with such a great sound and feel to them.Tell you what,while on the computer play this album a couple times through and then repost on their stuff.

Hey,everyone has their own tastes and thats cool.Mine just happens to be the oldie type of sound to music and consider CCR one of the best bands of all time,as do millions of other people.I see it as when your music is still played on multiple stations on the radio,still used in tv shows and movies and still have followers from today;s generation for a band that was big 40 yrs ago,they must have done something right.

Today's music is just noise.No rhythm,no good sound,no good singing and no harmony.Just noise,screaming and anything that they think is "radical"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.