cruise with aas on trt

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
does anyone here run a mild injectable all the time with your test? like lower doses of mast, primo, maybe deca. has anyone done this and still had good bloodwork

tkasch30 said:
does anyone here run a mild injectable all the time with your test? like lower doses of mast, primo, maybe deca. has anyone done this and still had good bloodwork
tkasch30I've been running Npp with mine.....Bloodwork is yet to come, though.

please let us know how it comes out. im guessing it wouldnt be a problem for me. even after stopping tren shortly before trt blood test everything comes back good

What does of npp are you running with it?
Also mast enth is a good addition to a cruise.
Even tren enth at 100-200mg a week is a tremendous difference from just test only

Im cruising on tren 🙂 I think a small dose of other mild compounds is ok. If you can have good blood work on a blast its definitely possible on a cruise. Alot of people use deca or npp to cruise with no issues.

I think the next time i cruise, I'm gonna run a small amt of mast e as well.

JM750 said:
I think the next time i cruise, I'm gonna run a small amt of mast e as well.
JM750
ya im thinking a little deca or mast e. i feel good on mast. i wish i could have got in in that joker sale with the free mast e but i couldnt get site to work

tkasch30 said:
ya im thinking a little deca or mast e. i feel good on mast. i wish i could have got in in that joker sale with the free mast e but i couldnt get site to work
tkasch30
should have told me. I could have made that happen for you.

Mast E on cruise all day.. I am actually cruising right now and tossed in a little Deca at 300mg just to fuck around. But I dont need bloods though so.. You should still be fine though on either you choose, mast e being the front runner IMO

my only issue is what is the purpose of adding more to a cruise (like low dose deca for joints)... and it kinda depends on your goals. but i think if health is the primary concern ... then even on cycle you should be conservative with dosages and amount of compounds. as low of a dose to get the job done i think...

so i think cruise should be test and at trt levels only... to give you body a chance to be normal and to prime you up for the next blast... i guess if your goals are to be a pro level bodybuilder then .... but just to look good and jacked... don't push your health too far..

we have people on this board that have push themselves into bad health markers by going overboard with gear.... be careful guys

I ran a cruise of 250Test c and 200npp because my joints were beat. It seemed to work well. I ran a cruise one time of 300mg eq that went bad for my BP after a couple months. I think 300 teste and 200 mast e would be very good. Also might use some proviron on one of these.

krustus said:
my only issue is what is the purpose of adding more to a cruise (like low dose deca for joints)... and it kinda depends on your goals. but i think if health is the primary concern ... then even on cycle you should be conservative with dosages and amount of compounds. as low of a dose to get the job done i think...

so i think cruise should be test and at trt levels only... to give you body a chance to be normal and to prime you up for the next blast... i guess if your goals are to be a pro level bodybuilder then .... but just to look good and jacked... don't push your health too far..

we have people on this board that have push themselves into bad health markers by going overboard with gear.... be careful guys
krustus I fully agree but you can tell we are older.

I fully agree but you can tell we are older.

lol.... yes we are... but us old dudes can still get pretty reckless... steroids work and the results can be addictive, just don't lose sight of health and longevity

krustus said:
lol.... yes we are... but us old dudes can still get pretty reckless... steroids work and the results can be addictive, just don't lose sight of health and longevity
krustusYes its easy to get wraped up in the moment regarless of age. I used to do atleast a gram of test. Now I do low dose of test moderate amount of anabolics. I trying to keep in mind the collagen levels. My gains are just as good this way.

CB1 said:
Yes its easy to get wraped up in the moment regarless of age. I used to do atleast a gram of test. Now I do low dose of test moderate amount of anabolics. I trying to keep in mind the collagen levels. My gains are just as good this way.
CB1
Ha we've had a few posts about this lately. I just pushed things a lil too far on my last cycle and ended up with some off the wall unhealthy BW. High gear and terrible eating habits. Im a cunt hair away from 40 yrs old myself. Can't afford to be dancing with the devil on this stuff. From now on health will be in check, diet will be in check, and cycle will be well planned with amounts of gear that make sense.... I love reading and learning from the vets that are on board with this. I made better gains off 400 test a week than I did a gram last time. I believe my cruise will just stay at 200-250 test and that's it....

Cruise dose is still a little high.....but, you're getting the point. Remember guys, the purpose of Cruise is to replace Natty Test. The average Male body produces between 5-8mg of test a day. This makes for 35-56mg per week. That's why the average TRT dose is 100mg week (or 200mg Every other week). When you start doubling the dose (or more) you start creating overages and your body starts to overcompensate......then you'll start requiring PCT protocols when the cruise dose IS the pct protocol. PCT should never be required on TRT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.