Cruising/Break

morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone here cruise on other compounds besides test? Also how long of a break can you take from gear before you start losing strength, size, and confidence (lol)?

Havent pinned anything in 26 days because i was having estrogen problems and didnt have any AIs. I was thinking about cruising on EQ or maybe even mast when I start back up

morrey said:
Anyone here cruise on other compounds besides test? Also how long of a break can you take from gear before you start losing strength, size, and confidence (lol)?

Havent pinned anything in 26 days because i was having estrogen problems and didnt have any AIs. I was thinking about cruising on EQ or maybe even mast when I start back up
morreyI've always cruised with Test, sometimes I've added Npp in, but I've never cruised on anything without Test.

TSizemore said:
I've always cruised with Test, sometimes I've added Npp in, but I've never cruised on anything without Test.
TSizemoreI second this. Lubing up the joints alittle with npp is great. Mast might be a good idea with the ai properties ya get from it or just make it apart of your stack/blend (like I do with npp no matter what I'm pinning). Good luck

You don't want to cruise on anything without test. There's a reason you cruise on test. Your shut down. Men need test.

tbonexl said:
You don't want to cruise on anything without test. There's a reason you cruise on test. Your shut down. Men need test.
tbonexl
I think he meant to cruise with another compound as well as running the test. Like test and a low dose of deca or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.