Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I switched over to all TJK gear atm
Im running EOD
200 mg sust
200 mg tren E
300 MG EQ
300 MG Nandro Mix

Oil flows smooth, no pip as of yet. Slight raise area in skin but that's because pin short mainly I believe, no discomfort

Was running 600nandro 750 test 200 tren and 200 mast enth.. but had a family emergency and i had to leave country. So i loaddd up on a 400mg test and 200 mg mast shot.. should last me for the week im gons.

Strength way up, only issue and I wouldn't call it an issue really. Small amount of pip But IM jamming lots of MGs so to be expected. Is definitely nothing bad at all

Ok strength WAY up. I hadnt hit free weight bench in over a year. First day pathetic 225x3
About 3 weeks later 225x14 pretty easy

Ok strength WAY up. I hadnt hit free weight bench in over a year. First day pathetic 225x3
GRIMThats awesome bro! I dont typically do free weight bench anymore because i don't like talking to people and asking for a spot lol but. I did say eff it and put on 225 to see if i could do it. Thankfully, yeah, i was able to bust out 12 then 14 reps i didnt go any higher because id need a spot lol .. one thing i noticed .. my stabalizer muscles are out of shape lol. I can push the weight easy but keeping it straight was hard lol it felt shakey.. on top of that my rotator cuff been being a wittle winey bish so not gonna risk any super heavy weights for a bit.

Thats awesome bro! I dont typically do free weight bench anymore because i don't like talking to people and asking for a spot lol but. I did say eff it and put on 225 to see if i could do it. Thankfully, yeah, i was able to bust out 12 then 14 reps i didnt go any higher because id need a spot lol .. one thing i noticed .. my stabalizer muscles are out of shape lol. I can push the weight easy but keeping it straight was hard lol it felt shakey.. on top of that my rotator cuff been being a wittle winey bish so not gonna risk any super heavy weights for a bit.
kragonMy good side could push alot more, its my paralyzed side needing to fully revamp again. Stabilizers shot, even leg lifts and cramps during lift

GRIMAwesome good to see your back at it. Don’t worry about the amount of weight you don’t want to kill your self.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.