Custom mixes?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I wasn't sure where exactly I could post this so I figured best option was in general chat.

Which vendors that we have here will do custom mixes and what's the minimum amount? I was browsing subforum and wasn't able to tell which ones might be willing to do so? I know other members are interested as well.

Joker made me a few custom blends. His minimum was only 30ml I believe. But we all know how that turned out. If another more reputable vendor offered this option I'd be all over it.

Yea I would too. I'm in need of a vendor who would do custom mixes. There's quite a few of us members who would want in on that.

The problem with a custom is what do you do if the demand dies down? Your run risk of being stuck with it and it takes time away form brewing what you know 100% will sell.

Jinko said:
The problem with a custom is what do you do if the demand dies down? Your run risk of being stuck with it and it takes time away form brewing what you know 100% will sell.
Jinko
Jinko, I can understand that if your making a random blend with no expectations.

But what if a member wants 10-20 vials of certain compounds in a blend? There's a blend I would like made, about 10-20 vials depending on price.

i have never liked blends... like to mix the compounds myself... change whatever , whenever in mid cycle... plus the basic are way easier to find and easier for the source to make properly.

what if you got some sterile sealed vials and shot in whatever compounds you plan on mixing? or would they need to be brewed together to stay mixed?

drakon does them with a 10 vial minimum . maybe dyle or Pristyn would do a smaller batch ?

yeah misterb is correct, we do them, 10 vial minimum. decide what you want and talk to me and lets see what we can do for you, but you arent the first so plenty is possible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.