Baited

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im going to be using a cut stack that is 100/75/75.
I want to try a run with more tren than test.

I've read a lot about tren sides diminishing with ed injections instead of eod.
I haven't ran tren in a couple years and it was 100mg eod.

If I add more tren to this stack so I can pin everyday, would pinning 50mg on days I'm not pinning the blend be alright or would the lower dose (50 vs 75) mess with the hormone levels too much and negate the benefit of ED pinning?

Ex: Monday cutstack (75mg tren)
Tuesday tren a only (50mg)

Since I haven't used tren in a while I wanted to keep the dose relatively low so I thought 50mg would be okay.

So, you're going to pin ed and tren mg's are going 75/50 consecutively, correct?

If so, you'll be averaging 435.5mg's/week, exactly. ;D

That's not too bad. If someone were to run a usual beginner tren dose it'd probably 350/week, at 100mg's tren/eod, or in your case 50mg's/ed. I do like the pinning ed, greatly relieves sides.

What's in the rest of your cut stack?

Hanzo said:
So, you're going to pin ed and tren mg's are going 75/50 consecutively, correct?

If so, you'll be averaging 435.5mg's/week, exactly. ;D

That's not too bad. If someone were to run a usual beginner tren dose it'd probably 350/week, at 100mg's tren/eod, or in your case 50mg's/ed. I do like the pinning ed, greatly relieves sides.

What's in the rest of your cut stack?
HanzoYeah, that's what I'm thinking about doing.

Cut stack is
100 test prop
75 tren a
75 mast p

Baited said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about doing.

Cut stack is
100 test prop
75 tren a
75 mast p
Baited
That looks really good to me bro.

The TestP will average 350mg's/week and the Masteron will come in @ 262.5mg's/week.

I don't think I'd start with an ai on that, keep on hand and see what happens. The Tren has moderate progestational activity, virtually zero estrogenic activity, so maybe caber or prami on hand also.

Tren is 500/500 on the Androgenic/Anabolic scale. Since it's so high on the Androgenic side you don't need so much Test as base. I really like the looks of this cycle bro. My .02.

If you wanted to, you could pick up just 1 vial of Mast P and add a little Mast maybe just over halfway to the end of your cycle, to boost maybe 100mg's/week, to really harden up. Just a thought.

Baited said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about doing.

Cut stack is
100 test prop
75 tren a
75 mast p
Baited
Nice stack Brother B! I usually run 100 across the board. Increase it along the way if you
think you need to. Regardless you will get the results mane. Keep us posted on you cut
cycle run. I am on one as well. ;D

BIGBOSS said:
Nice stack Brother B! I usually run 100 across the board. Increase it along the way if you
think you need to. Regardless you will get the results mane. Keep us posted on you cut
cycle run. I am on one as well. ;D
BIGBOSS
He's running the cut blend eod and 50mg's additional tren on days in between. I think that's really cool.

I'm going to agree with Hanzo. Adding some mast p at the end will harden and tighten everything up. Even winny towards the end will due the trick!

Hanzo said:
That looks really good to me bro.

The TestP will average 350mg's/week and the Masteron will come in @ 262.5mg's/week.

I don't think I'd start with an ai on that, keep on hand and see what happens. The Tren has moderate progestational activity, virtually zero estrogenic activity, so maybe caber or prami on hand also.

Tren is 500/500 on the Androgenic/Anabolic scale. Since it's so high on the Androgenic side you don't need so much Test as base. I really like the looks of this cycle bro. My .02.

If you wanted to, you could pick up just 1 vial of Mast P and add a little Mast maybe just over halfway to the end of your cycle, to boost maybe 100mg's/week, to really harden up. Just a thought.
Hanzo

Sounds like a awesome stack, specially with the mast at the end

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.