Cutting cycle

glock4319

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey brothers I’m about to start a cutting cycle before I run a winter bulk cycle. I’m going pretty basic, sound good or should I adjust something:

1. Test c: 300mgs ew
2. Tren a: 200mgs ew
3. Winny: 50mgs ed
4. Npp for joints: 100mgs ew

Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wht not decca 4 joints?
npp short acting
tren e instead of a
load all 3 long acting into 1 or 2 injects a week
mgs kinda low imo for the oils

wht not decca 4 joints?
npp short acting
tren e instead of a
load all 3 long acting into 1 or 2 injects a week
mgs kinda low imo for the oils
GRIM
I wasn’t gonna run the npp unless the joints started hurting. If so the npp works quite a bit quicker than the deca.

I like tren a because tren is a beast and if I start having bad unwanted sides it will get out of my system quick. 200mgs on tren cause my bp went high on 300, so maybe it will go down with less mgs.

300mgs test c ew because that’s what my trt doc prescribes me.

i get that but short esters more than once a week and if on you should be higher than trt

I think the NPP at low of dose, since it's fast acting, won't help. I could be wrong.

I’d use deca. But I’ve never used deca for just joint support. It was always a part of my cycle.

I’d use deca. But I’ve never used deca for just joint support. It was always a part of my cycle.
Jinko
I’d assume a low amount of deca due to the fact that deca is a wet compound and when cutting I don’t want water weight.

if he uses the NPP ever 3 days it will have a benefit, the doses are fine especially to start always room to go higher as the body adjust , stay on that till 8-9 weeks then raise it a bit . personally id use the winny in the last 6 weeks but if it does not bother you and your livers good go for it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.