Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Needs some input for my next run. This what I have in mind.

13 weeks
1-13 Mast E 600mg per week
1-13 Tren E 600mg per week
1-13 Cyp 375mg per week
1-13 Primo E 600mg per week
GH 5iu per day Mon-Fri
T4 200mcg

I ran something close to this last year (I didn't use primo) and to date, I've been at this 20 years, it was my best cycle ever.

Please give some advice, I'm always open to learning and listing.

What's up with the random cyp dose?

I know the traditional thought is always run more test then other compounds, but i've seen guys had good results with lower doses. I think it was more of a general rule of thumb for newbies who ran really stupid doses all over the place. But what's up with 200mcg of T4? That seems really high, i've never seen anyone run those doses before.

Cyp is 1.5cc. Cyp I use is 250mg per cc. I do better, when using tren, to keeping my test a tad lower.

GH can shut T4 production down. For me 50mcg per IU seems to keep me where I need to be.

I like it, naturally a touch of AI may be needed . I also like lower test with tren, just seems to make the tren shine as the primary androgen.

primo at 600 works well same with mast , at least for me those are doses that work, naturally primo can go higher but 600 is for me the entry to real results. I prefer to run Primo a long time but that's as a competitor not simply looking for gains. So if you got the resources run primo longer. That said please don't run Tren any longer than you're planning, i think its harsh on kidney and liver and can best be used as a sort of hormone kick in the ass. this means you run a compound 8-10 (say test) weeks then add the tren to make the body continue to make gains, you always will see a drop after 8-9 weeks are myostatin gets into the game. so 8 weeks test alone then another 6-8 with tren, but maybe that's another time. What you've outlined will do you well and have low to no sides IMO.

are you currently on HGH ? or will you ramp to 5 ? t4 numbers is fine, probable can get away with 100 till you reach 5 and truly I can't say what the additionally t-4 requirements are as HGH levels increase. so 100 - 200 is good.

I use 200 mg T4 per day at 6 IU per day HGH but i've been on hgh 2 years .

I like it, naturally a touch of AI may be needed . I also like lower test with tren, just seems to make the tren shine as the primary androgen.

primo at 600 works well same with mast , at least for me those are doses that work, naturally primo can go higher but 600 is for me the entry to real results. I prefer to run Primo a long time but that's as a competitor not simply looking for gains. So if you got the resources run primo longer. That said please don't run Tren any longer than you're planning, i think its harsh on kidney and liver and can best be used as a sort of hormone kick in the ass. this means you run a compound 8-10 (say test) weeks then add the tren to make the body continue to make gains, you always will see a drop after 8-9 weeks are myostatin gets into the game. so 8 weeks test alone then another 6-8 with tren, but maybe that's another time. What you've outlined will do you well and have low to no sides IMO.

are you currently on HGH ? or will you ramp to 5 ? t4 numbers is fine, probable can get away with 100 till you reach 5 and truly I can't say what the additionally t-4 requirements are as HGH levels increase. so 100 - 200 is good.

I use 200 mg T4 per day at 6 IU per day HGH but i've been on hgh 2 years .
misterB
I'm GH now, 3IU. I never needed to ramp it up.

Thank you for chiming in, I was hoping you would. You have a lot of knowledge.

Good looking cycle. Mast and Tren is a potent combo. I personally would run it for 16 weeks...maybe even 20 weeks.

I personally could not take 20 weeks of tren. But that's me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would definitely be pushing past most people's comfort zone!
TSizemore
Agreed. Tren at 600mg for 13 weeks is going to jack your liver values up. If you start to get lethargic (which I do anything over 525 a week) id drop tren or lower it.

Or start it a few weeks after the cycle begins. The highest I ran tren was 700mg and I didn’t last more than 4 weeks. Regardless you’ll make good progress at those doses. Eat right and sleep well. You’ll grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Tren at 600mg for 13 weeks is going to jack your liver values up. If you start to get lethargic (which I do anything over 525 a week) id drop tren or lower it.
blassonyup for me around 6-10 weeks i'll get real lethargic on tren. I heard T3/T4 helps. But for me, i'd rather run tren ace hard, hit it and quit it for 4-6 weeks.

Damn looks like a solid ass cycle for some massive gains bro. What're your plans for diet/goals?

Damn looks like a solid ass cycle for some massive gains bro. What're your plans for diet/goals?
Fitraver
Thanks. My diet is solid. I'd like to drop 2% of my body fat and add about 6-8lbs muscle.

Tren is definitely a personal thing, effects everyone different at different doses, what one gets out of 200 takes someone else 600...

Me personally would drop the Mast a bit and raise the Test. And have lots of Anti Es on hand...

Low test with tren keeps my sides down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.