Cycle prep help

BWillyMS

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Currently running Anadrol, 50mg/day to bulk. Once I hit my I weeks I was planning on doing Anavar 50mg/day and Winstrol 50mg/day, kind of new to this and looking to shred weight after the Anadrol. Any help is appreciate. Should I shorten the Anadrol cycle so I don’t hurt my liver as much?

Taking 1000mg milk thistle with this

Currently running Anadrol, 50mg/day to bulk. Once I hit my I weeks I was planning on doing Anavar 50mg/day and Winstrol 50mg/day, kind of new to this and looking to shred weight after the Anadrol. Any help is appreciate. Should I shorten the Anadrol cycle so I don’t hurt my liver as much?

Taking 1000mg milk thistle with this
BWillyMSI personally think damage to the liver by aas is overrated, with that being said I still take time off before doing another oral cycle. As I get older I only use milder ones and less often, but I am in more of a maintenance state vs a building one. I personally wouldn't do back to back oral cycles but that is just me. If you wanted. you could get blood work done to see what your liver markers/enzymes look like.

I personally think damage to the liver by aas is overrated, with that being said I still take time off before doing another oral cycle. As I get older I only use milder ones and less often, but I am in more of a maintenance state vs a building one. I personally wouldn't do back to back oral cycles but that is just me. If you wanted. you could get blood work done to see what your liver markers/enzymes look like.
kazman68Thank you for the help learning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.