Cyst Cut Out Back Today

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys have anyone of you ever had a cyst cut out of your back, on the shoulder blade? I was told today not to workout until 3 days after stitches are removed (upper body) because of the area its in.. I didnt want to hear that and i want your guys opinions.. What would you do? would you wait or is she just being extra catious because she has too say that stuff?

Well it would suck to pop them stitches and set u back even more. Never had this done but I can see how certain exercises would be those stitches in jeopardy

time off can be good and its only 3 days...

3 days after they come out.. ends up being 14 days total. usually stitches come out 7 days.. she wants me to wait 11.. i guess that area is in a bad spot. i'll try to get a pic tonight to show the locatoin. it's right there were all the movements are.

Hmm sorry misread. Still take the rest and maybe do light cardio?

I know its a killer being out man but some times its for the best

Whatever you decide just be careful 🙂

Thanks, thats what i needed to hear. Seriously. The cardio i will be doing.. i lack in that departments. hopefully that will motivate me to continue.

Do a shit ton of legs! Give the upper body a rest and hit them legs and cardio like no tomorrow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.