Cytadren

How's the aromasin treating your AI needs compared to adex? I think we are both pretty sensitive to Estrogen so I would kind of like to know what you use to keep E down to a minimum. Mine was still 50 this week, but I have been taking over a gram of test per week and taking underdosed adex from MP.

Kuntrykok said:
How's the aromasin treating your AI needs compared to adex? I think we are both pretty sensitive to Estrogen so I would kind of like to know what you use to keep E down to a minimum. Mine was still 50 this week, but I have been taking over a gram of test per week and taking underdosed adex from MP.
KuntrykokAromasin is good for me. I gotta take it 12.5 ed to stay on top of my estro. I'm bulking now anyways so a little extra estro doesn't kill me as long as it doesn't bind.

50 isn't bad for that much test. I ran a gram once and had bunk AI and my estro was 222.

Cytadren would help with my cortisol levels which are a little high

RockShawn said:
Aromasin is good for me. I gotta take it 12.5 ed to stay on top of my estro. I'm bulking now anyways so a little extra estro doesn't kill me as long as it doesn't bind.

50 isn't bad for that much test. I ran a gram once and had bunk AI and my estro was 222.

Cytadren would help with my cortisol levels which are a little high
RockShawn
Ever try SuppressC, or another product of that type? Pinning your GH A.M. (like I know you already do) should also help fight cortisol, as cortisol levels are highest in the morning.

Hanzo said:
Ever try SuppressC, or another product of that type? Pinning your GH A.M. (like I know you already do) should also help fight cortisol, as cortisol levels are highest in the morning.
HanzoI haven't checked it since starting gh. Good thought.

Like Hanzo said I would try another product. Cytadren actually prevents the synthesis of ALL steroid hormones. Stopping cortisol and the estrogens may be desired but there are other glucocorticoids, mineralcorticoids, and progesterones that you do not want to prevent from being synthesized

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.