Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Todays Devotional : http://www.prayfit.com/2013/12/christmas-presence-4/

It's a decent resource guys. Generally has good information for uplifting and motivating you. If it's not your thing, no big deal. Disregard the thread and move on.
Today's post doesn't have anything to do with Physical Fitness, it's a Christmas theme....but, you can look back through the archives or subscribe and get the daily emails.....either way, it's just a resource I decided to share. Not forcing anything on anybody.....

Interesting approach, fitness and religion. Thanks for posting this. I get daily devotionals sent to my phone. Maybe this will reach out to someone struggling in there religious life.

Thanks again Tsize. Good man

That's AWESOME!!!
We witness to HIS Glory with our Life
Love
Lips(if the opportunity arises)
Time
Talents
Treasures
and our health and fitness can be a big part these too!!!

Thank you, so much, T for sharing!!! 8)

I'm in. God has been good to me. Thats what its all about. My performance has been less than stellar at times. But its not about me.

green for all of you! really puts my mind in the right place to see so many on here not afraid to post about religion. I pray daily and my faith in God is often the only thing that keeps me sane. God bless

W

I appreciate the thought, i personally have just seen to much evil to really be all that spiritual.. Not that i dont believe, just not sure where i stand with it all. I believe in higher power just not sure exactly what it is

Walker said:
green for all of you! really puts my mind in the right place to see so many on here not afraid to post about religion. I pray daily and my faith in God is often the only thing that keeps me sane. God bless

W
Walker
Me too!!!

If it weren't for HIM, I'd be dead now and probably would have taken a few with me

Great response fellas. That in itself is really motivating for me! Thanks for stepping out and stepping up!

Awesome! Can you imagine the thoughts and conversation the shepherds were having on their way to see the new born King of man?

Honestly....No. I can't imagine the excitement and the fear that they must have felt! So much news.....so much planning....The world as they knew it was about to change!

killinit88 said:
I appreciate the thought, i personally have just seen to much evil to really be all that spiritual.. Not that i dont believe, just not sure where i stand with it all. I believe in higher power just not sure exactly what it is
killinit88
killinit,
I really appreciate your honest. I agree with you that there is ALOT of evil in this world.
But Christ changed my life, and many others that I know too.
Pm me if you would like to know more my bro.

Today's PrayFit deals with action. WE are always looked at. We are always under scrutiny. We are always held to a higher standard, even though we are no better than the next guy. What will THEY see when they look at you and your actions? ("ME" is included)

http://www.prayfit.com/2013/12/seeing-words/

TSizemore said:
Today's PrayFit deals with action. WE are always looked at. We are always under scrutiny. We are always held to a higher standard, even though we are no better than the next guy. What will THEY see when they look at you and your actions? ("ME" is included)

http://www.prayfit.com/2013/12/seeing-words/
TSizemore
Man that is no Lie. It's so easy to get wrapped up in yourself in a fitness minded atmosphere. I still struggle with explaining AAS use to some extent. From the legality side mostly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.