Dairy?

S

Shasta

How does your body respond to dairy products. I eat cheese and have milk sometimes but i think it makes my stomach do whacky things due to lack of lactose digestion?

Dairy sets in my stomach for a long time. When cutting I eliminate bread and dairy and shred.

When Im cutting and get pretty lean I do notice something as small as a yogurt can bloat me up but since large amounts of test can suck the calcium right out of your bones I try to get in 16 oz of milk 3-4 days a week or a greek yogurt everyday when Im on cycle.

idk i dont eat much of it tbh

Didn't I post here? Where's my response. Man it is hell to get old. Cheese and stuff doesn't bother me, but ice cream, or a glass of milk, set my stomach on end.

Im not sure if its certain types or all. I think im lactose intolerant

I have been going through about 4-5 gallons of milk a week.. Has never upset my stomach and finishes off my macros for most of my meals.

holy hell that's a lot of cow secretions!

I love dairy in any form never have had a problem with digestion at all. Milk is gotta be my favorite of them all.GOT MILK!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.