DAMNIT SMOOVE - You ruined me!

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So I wear the Torture Chamber tank to the gym tonight and damnit I won't ever be able to wear another tank to the gym again.

A. Every mother fukker in there was staring at me.
B. I got 2 girls phone numbers
C. I had to do a shitton of extra sets cause my normal weights were too light and I had to keep adding weight.

What the hell is this thing made of!!?!???!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lol hell yea. I may wear mine tomorrow. Make dem gains in it! 🙂

Haha that's awesome! It's a ritiual I performed over the shirts before shipping them out! Wait until you have sex with it on!! Lol

smoove said:
Haha that's awesome! It's a ritiual I performed over the shirts before shipping them out! Wait until you have sex with it on!! Lol
smooveI'm gonna try that tonight. I think I might get some. Hell yeah!! And if not I got 2 good leads from the gym tonight. 😉

Damn bro good shit I envy your tank lol also looking swole bro keep it up

RockShawn said:
So I wear the Torture Chamber tank to the gym tonight and damnit I won't ever be able to wear another tank to the gym again.

A. Every mother fukker in there was staring at me.
B. I got 2 girls phone numbers
C. I had to do a shitton of extra sets cause my normal weights were too light and I had to keep adding weight.

What the hell is this thing made of!!?!???!!
RockShawnSounds like I need one of these things! Too bad they wouldn't fit me... It would be a belly shirt on me..

homegrown said:
Sounds like I need one of these things! Too bad they wouldn't fit me... It would be a belly shirt on me..
homegrownSEXY!

homegrown said:
Sounds like I need one of these things! Too bad they wouldn't fit me... It would be a belly shirt on me..
homegrownI just spit water everywhere. The visual on that will forever be burned in my head.

Damn I'm going to have to get me one.. This old man needs some vagina

RockShawn said:
I just spit water everywhere. The visual on that will forever be burned in my head.
RockShawnYa especially because we have met. Noone needs to see that. If they uave them in small childrens sizes I will get one for the wife. Too small for her is a good thing for me. Me only though! Haha

I told you guys long time ago its hard to train without the shirt my lifts are weak without it 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.