GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Check this dude out !!! I've never heard of him, but guy's a fuckin Beast !!!

http://youtu.be/c7bJdEBcy5A

Had to stop watching. Film quality and bouncing made me motion sick....lol

Dude is strong though. Looks like hes got some GH gut going on.

Strong and sure...but that GH gut. Are we so used to seeing this on our brothers that its becoming the norm. I mean the website touts aesthetics as part of its name.

tunaman7 said:
Strong and sure...but that GH gut. Are we so used to seeing this on our brothers that its becoming the norm. I mean the website touts aesthetics as part of its name.
tunaman7Brother, I wouldn't call that a gh gut. Check out some photos of him, he has a stage ready physique. Dan Green is the boss. Raw total world record holder at 2030 in the 220 weight class. Strong would definitely be an understatement. This guy is a legit badass, probably one of the greatest powerlifters of all time. Check out his profile on jtsstrength.com

Yea man, he looks to be in Impecable shape !!! And I don't see what u said Z as far as the GH gut !!!

Torres said:
Yea man, he looks to be in Impecable shape !!! And I don't see what u said Z as far as the GH gut !!!
TorresHe's a powerlifter, a belly comes with the territory. These dudes have big cores because they have amazingly strong cores. Supporting upwards of 1000lbs on your back for a squat is not something most bodybuilders can do. There is some serious muscle density there.

Probably just a bad video. Not trying to dis credit the dude at all. Guy Is a fucking animal and he makes it look so dam easy too

N.O.V. said:
Brother, I wouldn't call that a gh gut. Check out some photos of him, he has aprivilege ady physique. Dan Green is the boss. Raw total world record holder at 2030 in the 220 weight class. Strong would definitely be an understatement. This guy is a legit badass, probably one of the greatest powerlifters of all time. Check out his profile on jtsstrength.com. I/quote]

I stand corrected. His physique is phenomenal. Had to be video angle that gave him that appearance. But your right about powerlifters...I got the privelege of working out with Shane Hamman once when he came home for a visit. To look at him you would think he was just big overweight man...until you watch him work. Holy Shit! I think he 3rd top rated Olympic lifter at the time. Hands down the strongest I have ever seen and I worked out with Gene Bell and Mike Barber back in the military days so I got a pretty good reference.
N.O.V.

Daniel Green is the fucking man. His lift execution and form are impeccable. In my opinion, he will be one of the greatest to ever live with the likes of Anthony Clark, and Ed Coan. I think Daniel has the raw record now right around 2K? beast mode baby !!

I met Anthony years and years ago before he died and had the great privilege to work on with him on a couple of occasions. He was very humble and soft spoken. I met Ed Coan at a meet one time down South. He is a nice guy too.

Torres said:
Check this dude out !!! I've never heard of him, but guy's a fuckin Beast !!!

http://youtu.be/c7bJdEBcy5A
Torres
Only one of the best powerlifters of all time lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.