Andrew0409

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Board Donator
EG Cash
have anyone of you guys tried the dave palumbo test kit? I know it's not as accurate as sending it out to a lab, but it's also much cheaper.

Not sure if you know or not; Dave's test only tells you what the compound is, not if it's correctly dosed.

Not sure if you know or not; Dave's test only tells you what the compound is, not if it's correctly dosed.
buffaloheadyes thats true, i'm only getting it primo, id like to know it's actually primo. It's probably almost always underdosed unless it's pharma. Mast and eq can often me faked too.

The kit has to color matching sheets. One for raws, and one for finished compounds. The test should be testing the compound regardless of what state it's in. The carrier oil, and solvents shouldn't affect the test. If you just do a little searching on colormetric testing you will see just how inaccurate these tests are. I have used a lot of labmax test kits until I bought my last refill kit. I tested some pharm grade items that I was personally prescribed, and they failed. Bloodwork verified the products legitimacy as well. Your best off using a good source and trusting them, or getting your products tested via a lab.

The kit has to color matching sheets. One for raws, and one for finished compounds. The test should be testing the compound regardless of what state it's in. The carrier oil, and solvents shouldn't affect the test. If you just do a little searching on colormetric testing you will see just how inaccurate these tests are. I have used a lot of labmax test kits until I bought my last refill kit. I tested some pharm grade items that I was personally prescribed, and they failed. Bloodwork verified the products legitimacy as well. Your best off using a good source and trusting them, or getting your products tested via a lab.
jstone
Of course it would be ideal to get a trusted source. But that's not the situation everyone's in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course it would be ideal to get a trusted source. But that's not the situation everyone's in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Andrew0409
There are some great sources here. I just don't like to see people waste there money on these test kits. I used a lot of them, and I still have gear that passed that is pretty much garbage. Especially Anavar. Another option is to buy some raw primo, pay for mass spec testing, and.if it comes out good you should have enough primo for a long time. I know one sponsor here tested his primo, and it came back great. I have 13 vials of it just waiting.

The sponsors on this board are better than most. Most forums that are completely open to the public have shitty sources. There will be a few great sources on those boards but for the most part there garbage. I know 3 sources here are great, from personal experience. While this could change anytime, I believe the 3 will retire as their exit not scam. I'm sure there are more than 3 good sponsors here, but I only have personal experience with 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.