Daytime or evening workout?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What's your preference? Working out early in morning or late in evening after work prior to bedtime?

In past I've done after work. But I'm going to try early in the morning.

I used to LOVE training at 10am and then packing in a great lunch. Now that I'm not a kid I can't get away with that time so I work my schedule to allow me to hit the gym by 4am. I can sneak in a pre workout shake and still beat the after work crowd. Plus it leaves me on the perfect schedule to follow up my workout with a great dinner.

No matter what though I will not train during the early morning crowd or the after work crowd. There's just way too many people who think showing up at that time counts extra even though they mostly sit around on equipment taking selfies or surfing the net.

7-9 pm works for my schedule. Otherwise I have obligations. Sucks cause I usually hit the crowded time. But it's a decent sized gym and has many Machines and benches as well as a few single and double cable machines. Seems to have 2-3 of everything. Sometimes more. Therefore in the 5 years I've been there. I've yet to have a major problem.

10 pm to 12 am best time to go for me
its not as crowded and I get most of my meals in by that time

I try to do both

After work for me. It's the only time I have the energy to get through a solid strength routine. I've tried the morning workouts before, I just don't have the energy to get through it. I need the days food for fuel. The morning workouts just tend to be Blah, with no real focus and intensity. On the down side...the after work crowd sucks! But, you got to choose your battles

I work out at all different times because of my schedule. I prefer early afternoon before morning because I have more energy and more calories in my body to help fuel my workouts

I used to be a die hard 3am person, but as I've gotten older I can't get up at 230 and expect my joints to work as well. Now I unfortunately go after work most days, about 6pm, or on days when my schedule is open I go midday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.