Dbol, adrol, superdrol?

glock4319

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok fellas I'm about to add an oral to my test-npp-deca stack. Which one of these orals do you recommend and why?

1. One oral at a high dose?
2. Two orals together at a lower dose?

Thanks bros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you running both deca and npp?

Also share some information on your goals.. stats. Etc so we could give better input to help you out.

Starting with npp to kick start the cycle. Then drop it about three weeks into it.

Currently running 525mgs tren ew and 750mgs sust ew. Going to lean out, drop a good 15 pounds and start this bulking cycle with the deca, npp and an oral.

I'd rock the adrol. Get some strength to destroy those muscles and fill them out. I don't really care for dbol anymore either. But that's what I would do.

I bet if more people chime in they'll prob say super but i think coming off tren blast then slamming deca right after your liver will thank you just a little more.

I bet if more people chime in they'll prob say super but i think coming off tren blast then slamming deca right after your liver will thank you just a little more.

blasson
I'm running a nac/tudca blend product right now. Gonna get bloods done when I'm done with this tren cycle. You may be right though, I'll see how my liver numbers are.

Adrol or superdrol

I LOVE superdrol but it has nasty sides.

Superdrol to me destroys adrol or dbol in strength

Dbol however such a wet compound

Adrol or superdrol

I LOVE superdrol but it has nasty sides.

Superdrol to me destroys adrol or dbol in strength

Dbol however such a wet compound
grim
What are the nasty sides besides needing the liver support?

What are the nasty sides besides needing the liver support?

glock4319Insomnia and extreme muscle pumps to point they can make you scream like a little girl are 2. Sd zaps taurine out. Supplemental taurine on hand is a must

I would say adrol as well. Just be careful and run an aromatase inhibitor, liver support, and vit C just to fight off the harsh tren/adrol sides and painful man boobies

50 mg anadrol +30mg dbol the synergy between to two is pretty amazing.
Do what you haven't done before. If you've used them all separate then combine them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.