Dbol dosing

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Split it up and try to keep blood levels stable or all at once preworkout ? I've ran it both ways at different mgs. Highest mgs and best results for me so far was last summer I ran eriks liquid dbol 3x day bout every 5 hrs 25/25/25 mgs total 75mgs day. I've done 50mgs preworkout. 25mgs preworkout then 25mgs post w/o. What's your guys opinion/experience ??

Dago said:
Split it up and try to keep blood levels stable or all at once preworkout ? I've ran it both ways at different mgs. Highest mgs and best results for me so far was last summer I ran eriks liquid dbol 3x day bout every 5 hrs 25/25/25 mgs total 75mgs day. I've done 50mgs preworkout. 25mgs preworkout then 25mgs post w/o. What's your guys opinion/experience ??
Dago
I don't get the preworkout Dbol idea, unless maybe its injectable. It takes 3 hrs for Dbol to reach max blood saturation. So I try and keep my levels even like most hormones and how you took it 25/25/25, but try to time the last dose 2-3 hrs before my workout.

I've done preworkout and spread throughout the day. I got BIG both times so I dunno. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.