Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok got a friend who wants to do.dbol only cycle.
He's worried about blood pressure.
Also he was told 30mg for 8 weeks is low.

I personally think 10-20mg for 4 weeks as this is his first anything.

Thoughts

No matter what dose he decides to do, I wouldn't recommend him run it any longer than 4 or 5. I'd say run it at 30 mg throughout

id be scared he's going to get tits off a e2 bomb like dbol. give him some AI once or twice a week just to not see that shit

10mg I'd say don't bother. 30-50mg for 4-6wks with ai and learn to use a needle. Lol

Dbol only cycles are pointless imo... gain water weight, little strength then lose it 4 days after he stops.

He's a scrub. No reason at all to go that hi I don't even use those amounts.

blasson said:
Dbol only cycles are pointless imo... gain water weight, little strength then lose it 4 days after he stops.
blassonI don't like dbol but it's what he wants to use.
You can however keep gains with proper pct and diet and training.
As much as a real cycle ? No

And even better idea. Don't give / sell friends steriods or tell friends you use...only going to lead to problems

I didn't to either. Nor do I ever sell or give anything.

grim said:
I didn't to either. Nor do I ever sell or give anything.
grim
Then why is he asking you? Someone even ask me a question about it i act like I don't know what there talking about. Dbol??? What's that?? Lol

dont need to use something to know about it.

tkasch30 said:
10mg I'd say don't bother. 30-50mg for 4-6wks with ai and learn to use a needle. Lol
tkasch30

he's gonna run it regardless if he can get it. might as well do the above with an AI. Just have to watch sodium and diet so he doesn't balloon up like the Michelin man.

i did 50 mg for 4 weeks my first time and it was a little too much. i forget what else i was on tho.

This guy is tiny as is as well. Why I myself would recommend a very low dose if he's dead set on it.

20-30 should be plenty imo

Dbol only? Lot more things to worry about other that high blood pressure....

ya i know, but its what he wants.
imo his goals anavar be better

I did 25mg daily along with test-c and saw great results that I did not lose 4 days after stopping. I also have to watch my blood pressure. I watched it go up. Not really high enough to be worried though, probably because I have a great diet.

I also used an anti-e throughout the cycle because I'm prone to gyno. I'm a big fan of dbol. When it's good stuff you get some great solid gains.

G Dbol without test is not going to do much but increase his liver enzymes and maybe very little gains in size/ strength til he quits taking it. Dbol is something that needs to be run in conjunction with Testosterone to see quality results. Dbol only = NO Bueno!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.