DEA changes to telehealth

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone been following the proposal to change regulation on telehealth prescriptions? Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.

there is a lot of push back on this. Im not seeing anything in the news that this was made a rule yet. A lot on both isle of the political spectrum in government are agains the DEA rules, a lot of medical orgs etc are also against any rule changes that would stop legitimate telemedicine services when it comes to scheduled medications. They will have a tough time if they force this through.

Anyone been following the proposal to change regulation on telehealth prescriptions? Has it officially passed? How do you feel its really going to impact the TRT clinic scene or how they may be able to make it work with the new required in person visit every 30 days?

I really wish i can just use an actual doctor for my script but really dont know how to find a legit PCP that understands TRT, is open minded to treatment and protocols, and wont attempt to put me on some bogus dosing plan. I also dont feel like spending months interviewing random doctors.
puff88Look for and endocrinologist or urologist.

Look for and endocrinologist or urologist.
JinkoYeah but i feel like most require a referral, and even then its still a game of who is going to treat you with an actual trt protocol that even makes sense. I really wish there was a way to find trt and aas friendly doctors, like a database lol

Yeah but i feel like most require a referral, and even then its still a game of who is going to treat you with an actual trt protocol that even makes sense. I really wish there was a way to find trt and aas friendly doctors, like a database lol
puff88Depends on you insurance. I have PPO, so I don't need a referral. You can google search the doc and add testosterone to search and it will l tell you if they prescribe it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.