• Thread starter Thread starter Swolemizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 307
  • Tags Tags
    bitch can't
S

Swolemizz

Fuck you for keeping me up.. Thanks for making me feel like I can't breathe when I lay down.. Once again fuck u tren 🙂 lol

I only had a one night stand w Tren , actually lasted for a few weeks , but I have to say I love that shit !

Same shit over here sleeping sucks..results are great...piss dark..breathing tight specially at night..makes me feel as if i have bronchitis, being riding this bitch longer then plan, but i love her..i want ti try her bitch ass mother tren e, but she might be too much for me..

I've been taking xanax at night and it helps me get to sleep! The shortness of breath is what I hate. I walk all day at work and I'm huffing and puffing like a 400lbs old lady!!

Paulrockr said:
Have yall tren lovers ever tried trazadone im a fn natural insomniac and shit work great
Paulrockr
I did about a year ago night sweats like a mother fucker but good cutter

that's jdB3 SCORPION TREN FELLAS! ITS IN THE AUCTION.....MOST POTENT TREN EVER!

GOOD RAWS AND PROPER DOSING!

MIZZOU WAS WANTING TO START AT 700! LOL

NAH....IF YOU GOT 100% ACCURATLEY DOSED TREN 700 WOULD BE RETARDED.

THIS ISWHY PEOPLE YOU SEE ON BOARDS SSAY THEY RUN GEAR SO HIGH...BECAUSE MOST UGL IS UNDERDOSED.

MANY MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT 150MG WEEK OF TREN (REAL, PROPER DOSED) CAN ILLCIT RESULTS!!!

350MG WEEK SEEMS TO BE PERFECT!!!!!

MIZZOU IS GETTING SHREDDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdb3 said:
that's jdB3 SCORPION TREN FELLAS! ITS IN THE AUCTION.....MOST POTENT TREN EVER!

GOOD RAWS AND PROPER DOSING!

MIZZOU WAS WANTING TO START AT 700! LOL

NAH....IF YOU GOT 100% ACCURATLEY DOSED TREN 700 WOULD BE RETARDED.

THIS ISWHY PEOPLE YOU SEE ON BOARDS SSAY THEY RUN GEAR SO HIGH...BECAUSE MOST UGL IS UNDERDOSED.

MANY MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT 150MG WEEK OF TREN (REAL, PROPER DOSED) CAN ILLCIT RESULTS!!!

350MG WEEK SEEMS TO BE PERFECT!!!!!

MIZZOU IS GETTING SHREDDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jdb3Haha....looking forward to my tren when it shows up after the auction is over! ;D

Paulrockr said:
Have yall tren lovers ever tried trazadone im a fn natural insomniac and shit work great
Paulrockr
you have a script for it?
The anxiety meds seem to work good. I'm going to see my doc for a lil help myself. I never sleep even if im not on gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.