Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone else find that Deca makes them EAT way more than normal?

I went from sub 2k calories a day to....

at LEAST 5K a day and Deca the only real difference a compound I used to hate,

Im eating 4-6 pounds of chicken at dinner myself granted it takes a few hours BUT often I eat a FULL chicken

4 servings of oats in the morning with protein powder and more throughout the day. These levels for me is INSANE granted Ive added a lil fat but Im actually in ways getting more vascular when pumped! fat gain not been bad tbh, a lil extra water as well so some softness but def not horrible at all.

Some lifts strength gains are nuts, like rope tri pull downs Ive beyond maxed the cable machine easy 12+ reps when I'm already spent. Thats over 200 pounds, this summer was ending with maybe 140-160

That's interesting. Tren and Deca both kill my appetite. I have to force feed myself when I run high doses of deca. I don't notice it though with my TRT dose of 100mg/wk

Deca makes me eat alot more too. I hate deca but love the gains

It's been awhile for me doing any deca. So I would say it's cause for some research LOL

Could be from new muscle tissue you’re building.

Grim , don’t blame it on the Deca bro !!
You just love food like everyone else here 😉

no, but EQ does

eq keeps my hunger way down

I’m hungry with whatever compound I take.
Atm I’m taking Drol Pre-Workout and it does takes away my hunger while I’m at the gym and for alittle time post-Workout, but man that doesn’t last too long.
After maybe 2 hours after my workout, it’s full speed ahead to the fridge

I never noticed it upping my appetite but mainly I will use NPP over Deca......love the stuff!!!

usually i use npp as well but with bulk wanted long esters etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.