Deca and tren

Patriot1405

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Came off a Test/NPP cycle about 2 months ago. Joints are killing me again. In another 3 weeks will be starting a Test 200mg/Tren 4-500mg cycle. Thinking about running a low dose of NPP for joint relief. Has anyone done this? Thinking about 150mg a week might be sufficient. Any thoughts?

Might need a bit more Npp then 150mg for any significant joint relief but it's a good starting point. I love running deca or Npp with tren works well for my body, some might disagree..

I also love running Deca and Tren together , It works well bro. If your just worried about joint relief 100-200mg a week of Deca should cure that. Everyone is different though but that's what works for me at about the 200mg mark.

Mick said:
I also love running Deca and Tren together , It works well bro. If your just worried about joint relief 100-200mg a week of Deca should cure that. Everyone is different though but that's what works for me at about the 200mg mark.
Mickbump to low deca

Or EQ, it rebuilds collagen much more than deca.

I'm about to start my next blast. Including Tren and deca. Done it last blast and liked it enough to go for it again.

If you want to use npp go with 50 mg EOD or easier to use deca 150-200 a week

Appreciate all the replies. I have both rotator cuffs torn, I've managed to get them back around 75% through physical therapy. Always suffering from shoulder pain. Last NPP cycle felt great no shoulder pain, no cracking and crunching in the shoulders while working out. Was able to go heavier weight again. They felt fantastic. All the usual pain is back again. Something I've lived with for many years. Starting a recomp soon, trying to prepare fo a 30th wedding anniversary cruise with the wife, lol. Never ran two 19-nors together before. Hoping I fair well. Again the NPP will be in small dose, just to offset shoulder pain during recomp, I have more than enough caber just in case. Once again I appreciate all of the replies. Thank you brothers!!

I know if you read the all the information on npp/ deca it says it will or may provide joint relief...personally I've never noticed any joint relief. I have one rotator cuff torn 3 times and the other torn once and occasional knee pain and deca or npp has honestly not made and difference as far as joint pain for me. On npp now and I love it but as far as joint relief, it sure doesn't help imo

NPP worked wonders for me in joint relief. Deca worked better than NPP for joints for me.

I would recommend Deca @ 200mG/week with Test 200mG and Tren @ 400mg. You could even bump up the test 100mg a week

It will provide some relieve. I prefer Deca over the npp if I'm running low dose.
Just remember that if the leaner you are those benefits won't be as great anymore. Also good to keep in mind that even if it feels better you should base your training based on those injuries.

jshredz said:
It will provide some relieve. I prefer Deca over the npp if I'm running low dose.
Just remember that if the leaner you are those benefits won't be as great anymore. Also good to keep in mind that even if it feels better you should base your training based on those injuries.
jshredzless frequent injects a big plus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.