Deca vs Eq which is best ?

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I remember my Eq cycles I did a few I think imo Eq is better all around steroid than deca that has to be at last 2-1 test for the shit to work the deca I mean. You can run a 200mg trt dose and Eq and gain like crazy. Eq takes forever to work it's magic tho

So I keep wanting to buy some gear I have about 300 to spend plus I get trt test NPP or Eq or low doses of both combined

I think I'm too old for TREN and orals 47 what you guys think ?

I think I'm too old for TREN and orals 47 what you guys think ?
DagoI am 51 and use tren in most cycles, I get my bloods done regularly and watch my BP daily and have had no issues. Its like everything we do use the lowest dose you can to get the results you want.

If you front load EQ it works much quicker, but you still have to watch your BP, and I religiously donate blood.

Low dose NPP and EQ with 200mgs test would be good, I would probably do 400MGS NPP wk and front load the EQ the first week with two 600MG pins then run 300mgs eq a week from there...just a thought on how I would do it, some of the other brothers may have more to offer.

both good in their own way

EQ imo. a low dose of each with some test might be interesting, however.

I have never been a big fan of Deca, however, I do like NPP. That being said, I think EQ is hands down better for clean gains. I just added some Bold Cyp to my blast, haven't ran it in years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.