Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
DECLARATION OF BEING STRAIGHT

I'd like to officially declare that I eat pussy!!!! My entire life I have only been with women and have enjoyed fucking,sucking and fingering every hole of their bodies as often as possible!!

I also have to declare that I have never,NOR will I ever been attracted to men.I have never thought about it,fantasized about it,nor wondered what it would be like.

I am married to a beautiful woman with a BIG LATINA ASS AND TITTIES & A NICE SHAVED SNATCH!!!

I hope this declaration makes you all proud of my courage for coming out with this and hope it helps more follow with the same declaration.

Also,I have to be honest,I dont give a fuck if anyone has an issues with this.You want to live a life of the exact opposite,THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!

F.I.S.T. said:
DECLARATION OF BEING STRAIGHT

I'd like to officially declare that I eat pussy!!!! My entire life I have only been with women and have enjoyed fucking,sucking and fingering every hole of their bodies as often as possible!!

I also have to declare that I have never,NOR will I ever been attracted to men.I have never thought about it,fantasized about it,nor wondered what it would be like.

I am married to a beautiful woman with a BIG LATINA ASS AND TITTIES & A NICE SHAVED SNATCH!!!

I hope this declaration makes you all proud of my courage for coming out with this and hope it helps more follow with the same declaration.

Also,I have to be honest,I dont give a fuck if anyone has an issues with this.You want to live a life of the exact opposite,THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!
F.I.S.T.Lmao

Fng heteros! 😛

Lmfao!!! Well said.

It's crazy the way political correctness has gone and the media. I have no problem with the choices others make with their sexual preferences, but i feel like one gets crucified for expressing a personal opinion against it!!!
When the fuck did it become ok to speak in favorite of it but wrong to voice your opinion against it, as long as your not physically hurting anyone of course?

jshredz said:
Lmfao!!! Well said.

It's crazy the way political correctness has gone and the media. I have no problem with the choices others make with their sexual preferences, but i feel like one gets crucified for expressing a personal opinion against it!!!
When the fuck did it become ok to speak in favorite of it but wrong to voice your opinion against it, as long as your not physically hurting anyone of course?
jshredzAgreed....

well that's the problem see liberals are tolerant as long as your views of the same as theirs. the minute you say otherwise its like oh well fuck your the enemy now we hate you you're racist your this your that it's as if they want their opinions to be reverberated back to them Bill O'Reilly not liberal but he's a classic example believe what I believe or your a pin head all of them can lick deez nutz mainstream media is a dinosaur

jshredz said:
Lmfao!!! Well said.

jshredz

Absolutely right my friend.Im so fucking tired now of hearing about who's gay and im even more SICK & TIRED of assholes saying how proud they are of them for having the courage to come out!! THE FUCKING COURAGE?? What fucking courage,everybody is coming out today stating their gay!!! Its not brave of anyone anymore,its FUCKING BORING!!!! Now you hear about it and you just say......"ANOTHER ONE,WHO GIVES A FUCK"??

Years ago when it was actually ok to talk against gays if you didnt like it and people would look down towards anyone if you FOUND OUT they were gay,it would have been brave to volunteer to come out.But now?? In the time that everyone applauds them for coming clean?? Give me a fucking break.

As I said,its old and boring anymore.Im not against anyone being gay if thats what they want to be,but keep your fucking mouth shut about it.I LOVE eating my wifes pussy and ass BEFORE she takes a shower,I don't fucking call TMZ to tell them about it!!!!

Lets stop being blindly led sheep being tricked into thinking caring about stupid fucking shit while our freedoms are being taken away from us every fucking day and the hard working people of the US are getting fucked over more and more every day!!! Open your eyes and actually see the true heinous acts being committed against us and stop being fooled into thinking some fucking idiot with a picture of a rebel flag means anything!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.