superbee

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Is it better than KAT? I been using them and keep getting junk. How hard is it to get an invite code?

Couple years ago, was by far the best place to get your downloads. As far as virus free, safe etc. But now, still good but have trouble finding what you want. But if it's on there, it's good to go

i remember demonoid from YEARS ago, literally one of the first in the bizz with torrent and being a private site. good stuff, they lost some quaolity over the years with the competition and all but still a ok place

I have a few invites to iptorrents. They have rules to abide by which is keeping a positive ratio and certain clients. but non the less a good site with dam near anything you want.

IS there a better place to download movies?? I'm looking to download movies not out on DVD yet..

superbee said:
IS there a better place to download movies?? I'm looking to download movies not out on DVD yet..
superbee
streaming is the new thing, no downloading or anything.

superbee said:
superbeeBro check my thread. This is what everyone is using. You don't necessarily need a box but doing so frees up your computer for other things.

https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php?topic=8707.0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.