DHEA in PCT Thoughts?

J

jurgensplurgen

Does anyone use DHEA, and if so why and how? I know several studies have now shown it to be ineffective in raising the test levels of healthy young men, and somewhat effective in increasing test and estrogen levels in seniors or men with very low test.
I used to take it when it was the fad along with Tribulus for raising test. I didn't notice anything positive or negative myself, but imagine it might, theoretically at least, have some effect during the post cycle window when natural test is unusually low.

IMO prolly one of the most over rated supps. I run a supp company and I have a lot of people that swear by it and cant go with out it. Personally, I don't waste my money on it.

its so cheap a low dose well worth it imo..

My TRT doc has me on 1/2 a pill daily to keep my levels where he wants them to be but to be honest, I can't really tell much difference on or off it. The nurse gave me 4 bottles of it so it was free, so I don't mind taking it.

sportsfreak said:
My TRT doc has me on 1/2 a pill daily to keep my levels where he wants them to be but to be honest, I can't really tell much difference on or off it. The nurse gave me 4 bottles of it so it was free, so I don't mind taking it.
sportsfreakfree is good...

Waste of money get something that helps with recovery. 10 grams of glutimaine and 5-10 grams of BCAA's. 5mg Post and pre workout .

i have some leftover as i used it to combat lethargy towards the end of my halodrol pulse, so i might throw it in to use it up.

I've used DAA and I keep it when I pct. I like it. Makes a difference for sure

Helps lots of things in your bidy tgat you may not necessarily feel until its to late. One if which is regulte/help your adrenals recover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.