Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I recently came across some articles about DHT improving insulin sensitivity. I'm sure many of us have heard about using GH for long periods of time decreasing insulin sensitivity. To counter act this could you use a low dose of Mast while on GH?

I'm not sure about this. Never had to worry about it really. Would be interesting to learn about though!

I’ve never heard of this but it does remind me of people using metformin to do the same thing alongside long term GH usage. Metformin is supposed to have a lot of positive benefits. I’m curious to know if DHT does the same in regards to insulin sensitivity though.

DHT hormone increasing insulin sensitivity?
Never heard of this myself, I have had to combat this symptom of prolonged GH use.

Wonder how that would work, upregulation of pancreatic beta cells triggered by DHT in high amounts .. No idea but def interesting

DHT hormone increasing insulin sensitivity?
Never heard of this myself, I have had to combat this symptom of prolonged GH use.

Wonder how that would work, upregulation of pancreatic beta cells triggered by DHT in high amounts .. No idea but def interesting
jJudgeno1Same never heard of it either. Saw a few articles online, could be total BS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.