Did Cocaine

ElChango

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
did cocaine for the first time. Damn, holy shit.. this drug is fucking great! not going to do it anymore, but i had to try it to feel what its like. Did a line and it was just fucking awesome. Felt invincible! not only that but since I'm alittle bit yoked the chicks are scared to talk to me. LOL.

Not something you wanna make a habit of. People in my family completely ruined their lives, careers, etc over the zip

it makes all your money fall out your pockets and soon it becomes a living hell

Joker said:
I sold and did coke for many years . Did a federal bid for it as well. Here's the best advice I could give anyone. STAY AWAY. it is a great drug. My drug of choice. But unless you got money like a wall st banker or you got a rich uncle. Stay away. It's a false sense of happiness and coming down is the hard part. It's called reality.

Stay away. ..

- been clean 8 years July 27th
Joker

Exactly...Reality will set in when its gone and your pockets,fam and life are gone as well..

i did coke for a long time, about 10 years or so. it's just a false sense of personalty, sociability, etc. it makes you feel great but then leaves you feeling empty. clean for almost 5 years now.

My little habit is mdma on the weekend, i am lucky due to a non addictive personality.

Coke is good too, and aderal.

Didnt know we could speak about this here lol.

I don't believe in a non-addictive personality...Do something enough you have no choice it turns into a way of life.You end up needing it to wake up and move

you should make it your last time too. quit while you're ahead, trust me on this one.

Joker said:
I sold and did coke for many years . Did a federal bid for it as well. Here's the best advice I could give anyone. STAY AWAY. it is a great drug. My drug of choice. But unless you got money like a wall st banker or you got a rich uncle. Stay away. It's a false sense of happiness and coming down is the hard part. It's called reality.

Stay away. ..

Joker
Wolf of Wall Street comes to mind haha. Great movie.

Glad you are clean bro.

Personally method was my drug, never liked coke, but been off that shit for a long time, had to move to Alaska to get away from it all!!

Eventual death .. Emotionally, mentally, spiritual, as well thoughts of empending doom and depression !! Two long bouts with the devil incarnate !!

Never again -- Been clean a long time !!

Walk away bud !! That stuff is pure evil

Your life is worth more // it will rob you of your soul

Im blessed with a non addictive personality. I can fuck around with anything everyone once in a while and not develop a problem

Akhusker said:
Wolf of Wall Street comes to mind haha. Great movie.

Glad you are clean bro.

Personally method was my drug, never liked coke, but been off that shit for a long time, had to move to Alaska to get away from it all!!
Akhusker

Loved wolf of wall street!!!! I lmao when They were smoking crack!!!! "I just wanna run!!!"

Joker said:

Stay away. ..

Joker
Congrats Joker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.