Did I miss something ??

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Seen where one of you guys posted about getting bashed for using safe-mail.net by a source ?? Something go down w safe-mail I'm not aware of ?

Dago said:
Seen where one of you guys posted about getting bashed for using safe-mail.net by a source ?? Something go down w safe-mail I'm not aware of ?
Dago
From what I understand it keeps getting hacked and numbers taken before sales are complete....Rock can explain in a lttle more detail.

Safe-mail is far from safe. There has been a lot of hacked accounts lately. I would not use safe-mail at all.

You are better off to do it thru a pm here then that safe-mail shit

After my last transaction got hacked I switched to anonymous speech for all my private emails, I don't think my safe mail was hacked but I coughed up some cash for some piece of mind.

Yea safe-mail is a no go.
Isn't it funded by the government or something?... Not our government but a government nonetheless.

I got rid of mine. When LE comes to Safe-mail for info on their free account. They get it. I will be setting up an anonymousspeech account very soon. Its all lessons learned. We aim to be safe and secure in EG. Main thing even grim strives on is security. Why chance it. My thick head challenged this for a while but due to the bros explaining the risks to me, I totally agree going with a better secure email program. A couple bucks a year is worth piece of mind to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.