Did you guys hear that Greg Kovacs is dead?

CB1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Greg Kovacs was an IFBB pro in the 90s. His off season weight was over 400lbs. The guy was mr Muscle tech/musclemag. He died a month ago in his home in Canada. He was in his mid 40s. First it was Nasser now its Kovacs it sucks. This was the first of the era of guys using super doses of GH, slin and gear. The guys that competed 20yrs before them are not dying off like this but they got on stage 100lbs heavier. They took it to the next level and have payed the ultimate price. Be careful guys.

Yeah, I heard this a few weeks back. Greg was a monster to say the least and pushed the envelope on size.....bottom line ...it don't matter if your a 400 lb lardo or a 400 lb BBr, it's not healthy to carry that much weight.....prolly worse for a BBr when you consider the amount of drugs Greg needed after being in the game so long.

Yeah being a BBer and going from 420 pounds to 330 competition weight is so bad on your insides! Its bad for your body to fluctuate 50 pounds and this guy was massive losing 90 pounds! His heart probably wasn't big enough to handle all that weight too.

I read this a few weeks ago. Sad, but not shocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.