Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
well did you?

This is the very first time I voted and Im 34 thats why Obama won because I voted sorry buck I know you don't like him.

i vota obama @ last second as well, honestly I hate both of them. but 1 backs legislation that helps keep me alive and one gives me a death sentence, not much of a choice.

NOPE..

Because both candidates are fucking worthless. AND in the end it would not have mattered anyway being this country does not elect a pres off of the popular vote.

AND the place I live I could give two fucks about any of the elected officials. Because in the end I have only one boss. and when he says shoot mother fuckers in the face that is what I do....

But seriously this country is fucking corrupt we are the most controlled free country in the world. And at the end of the day it dont matter what happens because minions like myself just get in where we fit in .

Will vote on election day. More worried about state legislators here than president election

I'll be voting on the 8th, and I'm not happy about my choices. They both suck, but I'd rather take my chances with an arrogant ass than with a lying crook.

Keep in mind that when Julian Assange drops his next info exposing Hillary, you have the right to change you vote all the way up to election day.

Hitting the pole tomorrow, hoping the waiting lines have died down. Vote is for Trump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.