Difference between Modafinil and Adderall

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm not going to post a long summary. But I found an article that will help people understand the difference without having to be a dietetic or chemist.... They are calling Modafinil the next limitless drug and hands down better then Adderal. The brain stimulation it's creates promotes wakefulness, mood elevation, arousal, memory gain, concentration amongst other things.

I have multiple friends with ADD and ADHD that claims this is way better. As well as friends that like to use this for recreational use (sports, work, fun, etc) over Adrerall any day.

http://www.brainprotips.com/modafinil-vs-adderall/

Re: Difference between Modanifil and Adderall

I have some thanks to an EG member but I can't take it being it will show on random drug test that my work throws at me from time to time. Damn shame really wanted to try.

Unless your employer does hardcore drug tests that includes steroids. It will not show up on any screens, it's not a methamphetimine... If they do (which would cost a lot) take it on a Friday and it will be flushed after the weekend.

https://www.napsgear.org/modafin-p7879 Place you can get it pharmacy grade

Kai sells it as well and he had the fastes international shipping I've dealt with.

I use a few nootropics and am diagnosed with ADD. I've been curious to try this as adderall eventually doesn't make me feel good after I take it for a while. Adderall also screws with my wood which is why I hate taking it.

Hog, send it my way before you toss it. I'd be happy to write up a personal comparison / log.

Troy said:
Would you know how this compares to vyvanse
Troy
I haven't looked too much into vyvanse, but both Adderall and Vyanse are classified as amphetimines and are very similar in properties...There is just little differences, kind of like your benzos Valium causes depression where Klonopins don't but they have the same effect in treating anxiety and PTSD

SoCal said:
I use a few nootropics and am diagnosed with ADD. I've been curious to try this as adderall eventually doesn't make me feel good after I take it for a while. Adderall also screws with my wood which is why I hate taking it.

Hog, send it my way before you toss it. I'd be happy to write up a personal comparison / log.
SoCal
When I have more time I'm hoping to look into this drug as I have absolutely the zero experience and or knowledge of effects I also have no idea if it will show up on a drug screening I figured it was a stimulant so it would but I'm not sure I'll call my friend that runs a drug screen clinic and ask him he has take home pamlets that tell you how long the most commonly abused drugs stay in your system etc. but I do know it should be in and out of your system within 72 hours that's all I know

SoCal said:

SoCal

I've got some modafinil and it pails in comparison to my methylphenidate, not really a fan....other guys like it but for me it's pretty weak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

krustus said:
i ordered some modafinil from Kai... i'll report on it when i try it
krustusI think I may order some aswell. Hard to find round these parts lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hugebro said:
Definitely would like hear some reviews on Kai's. Cool man
Hugebro
As I mentioned earlier, nothing against Kai... But this is where I've recommended folks to get it from, it doesn't get much better

https://www.napsgear.org/modafin-p7879

HTFU said:
As I mentioned earlier, nothing against Kai... But this is where I've recommended folks to get it from, it doesn't get much better

https://www.napsgear.org/modafin-p7879
HTFUHis prices are good but and no offense to you I see naps and I'm like nope. Wouldn't risk it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Any of you who have used amphetamine/methylphenidate stimulants will be compleatly underwhelmed by modafinil/armodafinil. It's not going to make you get up and get shit done. you will b able to complete more tasks more effectively than normal. Thoughts will be clearer a little more alert. I can still take a nap while on both if I need to. Armodafinil is far better than modafinil. I think where modafinil/armodafinil really shine is your day just absolutley flys by if you stay busy. I also love armodafinil on long drives take one and you will feel like you got where your going in no time. Without that nasty stimmed out feeling amphetamines give. If any of u have any questions feel free to pm me.

EMAN... that sounds like something i would be interested in for sure... don't want to be all stimed out... just a little more alert and motivated would be great

Eman said:
Any of you who have used amphetamine/methylphenidate stimulants will be compleatly underwhelmed by modafinil/armodafinil. It's not going to make you get up and get shit done. you will b able to complete more tasks more effectively than normal. Thoughts will be clearer a little more alert. I can still take a nap while on both if I need to. Armodafinil is far better than modafinil. I think where modafinil/armodafinil really shine is your day just absolutley flys by if you stay busy. I also love armodafinil on long drives take one and you will feel like you got where your going in no time. Without that nasty stimmed out feeling amphetamines give. If any of u have any questions feel free to pm me.
EmanYou said it perfectly. I feel more focused and sharp. Love it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.