Different perspective on Gun Control

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Not often you hear this perspective. Thought this video was note worthy. Feel free to discuss 🙂
http://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ?feature=player_embedded

sounds like any other nut making it all about 'them' tbh

If you look close, the second guys name is Niger. Don't you know that was rough growing up. Just interesting the people and groups that disagree with Obama.

RockShawn said:
If you look close, the second guys name is Niger. Don't you know that was rough growing up. Just interesting the people and groups that disagree with Obama.
RockShawnlol, considering his organization, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that it was simply a name change later in life

the video was interesting though. I had no idea that's where the NRA started. Pretty cool, noble cause. To be honest, I don't see much racism in day-to-day life. Living out west affects that though. When I go back east, I can truly feel the racial tension. It's disgusting really. I can appreciate that they are appealing to their followers to support American 2nd amendment rights though. I hope every race/religion/whatever wants to hold on to our constitutional rights

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.