Digital var

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Not trying to start a thread slamming Digital, just wondering if the var from him was legit.

never had var before, so didn't have any experience to compare it too
the strength was great, ran with test 300 1cc/wk, and eq300 1cc/wk

but on the down side, felt amped out and really bothered the stomach,
and could only handle between 10-25mg per day, in liquid brew.

thinking about trying var again, but if what describe above IS legit var, then probably won't try it ever again.
the sides were too strong

Never tried his Var but I can tell you that gear that I tried from Digi was good gear.
He had a ton of great reviews on other boards as well.
Maybe Bigboss will chime in since he's tried a ton of Digi gear

It's the binders that mess with the stomach , the var was probable fine digital was away trying, he was legit

Anonymous said:
Not trying to start a thread slamming Digital, just wondering if the var from him was legit.

thinking about trying var again, but if what describe above IS legit var, then probably won't try it ever again.
[/quote

As always I thank you all for the support with DP products. The VAR and all the products we had were 100% legit. I personally am not a fan of VAR but did run it 3 times and it was very efficient with helping me cut some weight. I never got an upset stomach. If you did i would agree with Brother Morrey for sure. ;D I hope it gets better for you brother.
Anonymous

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:

[/quote

As always I thank you all for the support with DP products. The VAR and all the products we had were 100% legit. I personally am not a fan of VAR but did run it 3 times and it was very efficient with helping me cut some weight. I never got an upset stomach. If you did i would agree with Brother Morrey for sure. ;D I hope it gets better for you brother.
Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.