Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Think this is old pro Mithras? Got a hold of a bottle. Was going to try it for pwo. Anybody use this before?

Not much info on it out there it is a hybrid of superdrol and pheraplex. Msten is a hybrid of superdrol and M1T I absolutely love it have about 20 bottles stashed. If you do run this can you keep us posted. I’d really like to see what it’s capable of.. Phera-Plex was the best pro hormone ever can’t believe it’s not widely available like superdrol.. If you guys want a link I have a line on dimethandrostenol. Legit place to used to get msten from them until they quit carrying..

Not much info on it out there it is a hybrid of superdrol and pheraplex. Msten is a hybrid of superdrol and M1T I absolutely love it have about 20 bottles stashed. If you do run this can you keep us posted. I’d really like to see what it’s capable of.. Phera-Plex was the best pro hormone ever can’t believe it’s not widely available like superdrol.. If you guys want a link I have a line on dimethandrostenol. Legit place to used to get msten from them until they quit carrying..
EmanDo share

EmanSo, what's your take on MSten..?I believe I have a couple myself, & even in a liquid form ( rough on Liver..? )
strength, dry, wet ..? Multi use.. curious, as I do have a wide variety, however never used plenty MTren & SD, used SD sparingly a fee tines both IM Susp, & oil & of course tabs. Thx brutha..!

MotorCity

So, what's your take on MSten..?I believe I have a couple myself, & even in a liquid form ( rough on Liver..? )
strength, dry, wet ..? Multi use.. curious, as I do have a wide variety, however never used plenty MTren & SD, used SD sparingly a fee tines both IM Susp, & oil & of course tabs. Thx brutha..!

MotorCity
MotorCityMuscleMachineMulti use strength is above superdrol gains are rapid One of the fastest orals iv ever noticed results from. The usually takes orals 2weeks for me to kick in and start seeing results msten did that within the first week. Iv never got a liver enzyme test while using it.. my cousin ran it and his piss turned tren color so I would say it is harsh but iv also read that the dark urine could be related to a metabolite produced from msten I have no science to back that claim though. Best part of Msten is there is no lethargy that comes with it and superdrol kills me. Hope that helps some.

Got to use the Dimethandrost for pwo this wk. Took it half hour before Much easier on the body so it was for me than Msten or DMZ I took also with it 20mgs sr9009 so the 2 together worked good. It is different than any other pro or designer I have taken. Strength increase for sure no super pumps at all. Got thru the workouts smooth prob could go higher on dosage took 15mgs. Have to experiment more. Seems to have a short life span. I ve cycled DMZ 6 wks and M Sten 4 wks they take a toll. After stopping M sten the lethargic shit hit me like a stone wall. Like BroMotorcity said no lethargy on but ending up it slammed me. Didn t get that with DMZ but really got to watch BP it really pushes it.

Forgot to mention very dry no estro with any of these. I had the max LMG with dmz that can cause a little progestin. My Msten and Dimeth is fluid contains ethanol. Prefer not to have it this way but all that was avail. Don t like to add any ethanol to my diet.

Max lmg one of the wettest compounds iv ever ran

Max lmg one of the wettest compounds iv ever ran
EmanYea but I gotta go with the Ment TD I had. The higher you went the wetter it got!

Haven’t tried ment yet.
EmanI have heard the inject is not as wet but gains are very quick. It can also be run as hrt in place of test. It was avail in oral TD and inj. Puts on size faster than d bol in my view. Have to have a lot of ai on hand.

i really want to try injectable ment. loved the td version. went through about 10 bottles of it.

Nice I’m going to have to try it out

It’s di methylated pheraplex.
I personally thought it was weak and wouldn’t recommend it.
It’s nothing like pheraplex.

i have 3 bottles of max-lmg/dmz mix i've been saving. not sure what to do with them as my body doesn't tolerate orals well. on the other hand, i'd really like to give it a try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.