Discount for my EG Family

pauley

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Wud up EG Fam ? I have officially signed with Mutant supplements as there Arizona Ambassador go to iammutant.com and use my code mutantpaul15 for 15% off thought I would share with my EG Fam any questions hit me up ✌

ambassador what is that exactly?

Good Shit Brother !!!! Congrats on the Position !!!
Must be crazy cool to be their Rep !!!
Do they send u to Expo's and BBing shows and such ???

Thanks Torres yes it is very cool o ya I go to most of the Expos & shows if I have the time LA Expo this weekend

Awesome Pauley. Honestly, how does that Mass protein 15 lb taste? It took me over 10 products to find one that's good tasting.. And congratulations also..

Honestly hugebro it's the best tasting mass Gainer I've ever had iforce was decent tasting but mutant blows it away they really protected the flavors even there pro100 best tasting protein ever

Tried to do a decent order. The web site has issues. I put the billling addr in and tried to add one of my PO boxes as the ship to addr and the whole thing got messed up. Any suggestions? I was going to get tne Mass/ BCAA and a couple others.

I went to Web page and it's working fine please try again but checkout as guest you will still get tracking order lately when you try signing in as member it freezes up but if you checkout as guest it's fine

pauley said:
I went to Web page and it's working fine please try again but checkout as guest you will still get tracking order lately when you try signing in as member it freezes up but if you checkout as guest it's fine
pauleyOk I will try this again in the morning. Your brand has a good reputation but so far it's a hard order process. I will try one more time tomorrow bro. Ak

got it two weeks ago, but i'll go back for other stuff with your code. i like the Mutants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.