Disney World

J

jdb3

Disney World

Author: jdb

Disney world is hell, a hell on earth that has become a great reality. Let me paint the anxious reader a picture of the inevitable doom that you will one day take children too.

Humid, hot, heat, miles and miles of endless walking on hard hot concrete, holding your bladder for miles, starving, hungry, tired. $9.99 hotdogs and hundreds of thousands of people you must battle walking in the hellish heat that comes from the depths of Disney Hell.

A 30 minute walk only to stand in line for 55 minutes for a ride that last 5 minutes and sad, beside weirdos and potential pediphiles that are wearing micky mouse t-shirts.

I may turn to heavy drinking and whoring , My mental demise has taken place. Im afraid I will never escape. Please pray for my desperate soul that will be tormented and my feet....pounding, throbbing feet from never ending trampling of hard concrete jungle. I want a skank blonde Disney whore. I am a shell of a man.

The anti-Christ smiles upon you. The devilish 6 headed beast has presented himself from the depths of the Red Sea.

Next time you go I should lend you one or two of my boys...makes it so much better when you have three kids all wanting to go in three different directions, eat at three different places and complain the whole fucking time they are hot, tired, and bla-bla-bla....

Makes you wonder wtf they put in your food to make you forget all that shit and go back again year after year...

Wacker said:
Next time you go I should lend you one or two of my boys...makes it so much better when you have three kids all wanting to go in three different directions, eat at three different places and complain the whole fucking time they are hot, tired, and bla-bla-bla....

Makes you wonder wtf they put in your food to make you forget all that shit and go back again year after year...
WackerTrue that!! You know it's a damned Conspiracy!! 😉

i live very very close to disney so i like it because if its crowded as hell or people are just pissing me off a just go home and we ll try again another day. if i was stuck there ALL day on vacation then i can see where it would be hell

never been there :/

lol fortunately for me i don't have kids! I'm feelin for ya tho bro!

never go there in summer time and on school vacations! Then you be all set. I took grand kid to hershey park and it was a nightmare. mile long line to get into the wave pool!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.