Distal Bicep tendon rupture

sportsfreak

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Found out today that I have torn my distal bicep tendon completely loose. Saw the Orthopedic Surgeon today and waiting on an MRI to get the extent of the injury to decide on treatment. I know it hurts like a mofo and bummed that all pulling movements are to be stopped until further notice. Hoping to get some feedback if anyone has had this same problem.

1. How intense is the surgery and what time frame is the PT for this kind of injury?

2. Will HGH help with this and at what dose? I have used GH in the past at doses up to 5iu a day but usually ran 2iu a day until I ran out. Just haven't reordered but will if the group thinks it's worth the investment.

3. Could this have been caused by tren or EQ? Currently running 400 tren and 600 EQ for the last 4-5 weeks and have gotten stronger than an Ox. Wondering if the muscle was able to out grow the tendon and something had to give?

On a side note, this damn injury was swinging a bat in my softball league. Swung the bat, felt/heard a loud pop in the elbow and intense pain from the wrist to the middle of the bicep. Anyway, any and all feedback would be appreciated!!

Here is to a quick heal and a speedy recovery for my good friend. Take the docs advice my friend when he gets the MRI results...dont push it! Much love and respect for you!

Ouch! Yes HGH will for sure help with the healing. Dose wise, thats really up to you and your wallet. Personally 4 iu's I think would work great, even 2 iu's is suppose help from wut i've seen. But that's my opinion from my short experience with gh and from wut i've read from other users that have had injuries.

tunaman7 said:
Here is to a quick heal and a speedy recovery for my good friend. Take the docs advice my friend when he gets the MRI results...dont push it! Much love and respect for you!
tunaman7Thanks Tuna! Appreciate the pep talk and well wishes more than you know. Afraid its gonna be a long road but such is life I guess.

Thanks Goodfella. My wallet can handle whatever it takes to make this heal sooner. I need to do some research and see if the healing ability is dose dependant or if there is a point of diminishing returns with GH. I've never used it for healing purposes per se, more just wellness and fat loss.

tb500 worth a shot, igflr3 if you get legit

I'll look into the tb500 and see what that's all about. Igflr3 sounds like a good supplement but like you say, finding good stuff seems to iffy from everything I've read. Thanks for the info grim!

Check out this thread.
https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php/topic,957.msg9488.html#msg9488

It appears the anabolics listed here and gh will build tendon strength, but androgenics weaken tendons.

Get well soon brother!!!

Thanks for the link Zombie, I'll check it out when I get home and see what's its about.
Homegrown was able to text today and after talking a bit, we've (he) come to the conclusion that the tren did me in. Also gave some advise on peps that can be ran after a final diagnosis is given. Dude knows his stuff and really appreciated him checking on me, a true friend indeed!!

Yeah forgot about tb500, along with some HGH and you'll make your doctor shit them selves by how quickly you heal up. Everyone that i've seen and talked to about using it for healing purposes, said their Doc was speechless by it. Dose wise, I've seen one guy mention he started at 4-6, but then had to get a surgery, so then dropped it back to 2 and was getting the same results and really sped up his therapy.

Shit look at Anderson Silva! Dudes leg snapped in half and then 4 weeks later is healed n walking around on his own by himself and i think even started doing minor training. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.